Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our spring open house was last weekend and I finally took some pictures of the shop today!! It took us about 6 weeks to get everything done! We also did a little reconstruction during this time...I moved my office area into the kitchen and created a new checkout area by cutting a hole in the wall and putting in a new counter. Daton did all the "construction" work and it turned out just perfect. I love my new area and now I can be so much more organized and have everything in its place. It just makes me happy:)


So here is the shop in full bloom:)



























































































Hope I didn't bore you too much, tried to take a few angles from the main rooms. Sorry my pictures are all over the place, I still don't know how to do this blog thing very well!
Stop in at the shop anytime and say "hello"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great, Kathy! See you next time I'm passing through. Mary

Fred and Brenda said...

beautimus!!!
This is what one does when the night comes to the Costa Rican coast and the internet works for a change!!! =D

Jeanne Oliver said...

Your shop looks amazing!!!!